Disposable Nitrile glove is a kind of chemical synthetic material, which is improved by acrylonitrile and butadiene through special processing and formula, and its air permeability and comfort are close to latex glove, without any skin allergy. Most disposable nitrile gloves are powder free.
Disposable Nitrile gloves are a popular alternative to latex gloves in many industries. In fact, they are a key driver of growth in the industrial disposable glove market , particularly in applications that require contact with harsh chemicals and solvent , such as the automotive industry.
Nitrile gloves are available in a wide variety of colors and styles. Black , blue , white , and cobalt blue gloves are featured here , representing the automotive , tattoo shop , medical , and industrial applications , respectively.
The chemical resistance, a result of the acrylonitrile monomer, is one of the most important features of nitrile gloves. Nitrile is able to withstand mineral oils , vegetable oils , gasoline, diesel fuel and many acids.This is why these gloves are among the preferred In fact, the US Environmental Protection Agency recommends nitrile gloves as a barrier between auto technician and paints and organic solvents . Extra strong disposable vinyl gloves offers practical protection for many applications. Beaded Cuff, Soft and Durable
Latex Free, ideal for people with potential latex reactions, PVC, DOP, Free from latex proteins, The key concern is creating a barrier between wearers' skin and contaminants, pathogens or other hazardous materials.
Disposable Nitrile Gloves Blue Color
Blue Color Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Disposable Nitrile Gloves
1. Excellent chemical resistance, prevent certain pH, and provide good chemical protection for corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and anti-friction properties.
3. Comfortable style, according to the ergonomically designed glove palm hand bending fingers make it comfortable to wear, which is conducive to blood circulation.
4. Contains no protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely produces allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. It has no silicon content and has certain antistatic properties, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content and small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
8. Can be made in many colors: White , Blue , Black
What's the difference between latex gloves and ding qing gloves and PVC gloves：
First, the material is different
1. Latex Gloves: Made from latex.
2, Ningqing gloves: processed from nitrile rubber.
3. PVC gloves: Polyvinyl chloride is the main raw material.
Second, the characteristics are different
1. Latex Gloves: Latex gloves have wear resistance and puncture resistance; acid and alkali resistance, grease, fuel oil and various solvents; have extensive chemical resistance and good oil resistance; latex gloves have unique fingertip texture design. It greatly enhances the grip and effectively prevents slipping.
2. Ningqing gloves: nitrile test gloves can be worn on both right and left hands, 100% nitrile latex, no protein, effectively avoiding protein allergy; main performance is puncture resistance, oil and solvent resistance; hemp surface treatment, avoid The sliding of the appliance during use; the high tensile strength avoids tearing during wear; after powder-free treatment, it is easy to wear, effectively avoiding skin irritation caused by powder.
3. PVC gloves: weak acid and weak base; low ion content; good flexibility and touch; suitable for semiconductor, liquid crystal and hard disk production processes.
Third, different uses
1. latex gloves: can be used as home, industry, medical, beauty and other industries. Suitable for automotive manufacturing, battery manufacturing; FRP industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace industry; environmental cleaning and cleaning.
2. Ningqing gloves: mainly used in medical, pharmaceutical, health, beauty salons and food processing operations.
3. PVC gloves: suitable for clean room, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD / DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. It is widely used in labor inspection and household hygiene in health inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint and coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries.